Please keep this email for reference during the summer.
WELCOME, parent of the Great Class of 2019:
Thank you for signing up for access to the Plebe Summer 2015 photographs. We hope to be taking about 50,000 photographs, with about 50 photographs of your Plebe. We will do the best we can, though there is no guarantee. Finding Waldo will depend on the amount of time you spend daily looking through the day's postings. Last summer one parent found 150 photos.
To help your "Finding of Waldo" enjoyable and easy, please do the following:
1) Let us know within the three days who recommended us to you. Use this email link:
ThorntonStudios@comcast.net All you need to do is to say: "I am Charlene Thompson (your name) and I was recommended by James Burns (person who referred you)." This way you will both be issued a $5.00 Gift Certificate as we work by referral. Here is link to your Gift Certificate Code (applicable after Parents'
Weekend) and how to redeem:
There is a second Company promotion that you may be interested in. See this link for details:
2) This site is best accessed using desktop/laptop versions of the following browsers. The browsers need to be the latest version. I Pads do not work particularly well with this site.
PC and laptops
Internet Explorer Version 9, 10, and 11
Latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
Latest version of Safari on Mac OS X
Chrome seems to work the best. I-Pad does not function well.
If you are using a mobile device, not all functions are available to you.
This website is compatible with the default browser (Safari) included with IOS devces. It is also compatible with most default browsers included with mainstream Android devices.
3) Download our Mobile AP, Photo Moments by ZenFolio. It can downloaded free at Google Play or the Apple store. We use Photo Moments to email Credit Members daily a link to the photographs for the day once posted -- and to keep you abreast of what your Plebe's company did, when we know it.
4) Set up the email you used for your account on this website so it does not block any emails from: ThorntonStudios@comcast.net.
5) Be sure your Account password is simple and easy to remember. We suggest the title of a song. Mine would be MoonRiver1.
6) All passwords are case sensitive. On the third attempt, you will be blocked from access for 24 hours; we can not reset it. You have two passwords, one for your personal account and the second one for photo access.
7) Set up your computers to remember your account email/password, and photograph password.
8) Look through the photo postings daily. We spread the photographs in your company folder out over several days to make it easier for you.
8) Print your Membership Order. It will give you your Gift Certificate Code. My Account>>My Orders.
Your Social Media memberships includes:
Your Basic Membership includes:
Your Credit Membership includes, in addition to the above
We have also listed below important links should you ever have a question:
|Accessing Your Account
|Creating Your Account
|Downloading a File
|Family Photo Parents Weekend
|Favorites Saving Them
|File Size Samples
|Ordering Files and Prints
|Photo Book Directions
|Plebe Portrait in Fall
If you have any questions, please call me.
Larry Thornton CELL:443-699-3000
Thornton Studios . . . since 1969