Photo Book Q&A
Q: What is a Photo Book?
A: A professional hard cover book with photographs of your son/daughter that you have selected. Includes a photograph on the front and back cover with text on the front. Twenty to fifty pages with a recommendation of one photo per page. Black cover and pages.
Q: What photographs can I include in the book?
A: Ones from Thornton Studios, the Parents Weekend book given to you at registration, Alumni Association photos, or ones you personally took.
Q: Will you create the book for me?
A: Yes, we will.
Q:What do I need to do for you to create the book?
1) Purchase Photo Book Editing ($59.95)
Includes: phone consultation, editing and cropping of photographs to fit the horizontal 11 x 8.5 format, presentation of layout to you in your CART for your approval, and one set of changes in cropping to be sure we have not cropped out your plebe.
2) Save the photographs in one place
3) Decide the number of pages (20, 30, 40, or 50)
We would suggest one photograph per page only, so you need to save 20 photographs for 20 pages, 30 photographs for 30 pages, etc.. The Photo Book is an 11x8.5 horizontal book, and photographs will be cropped horizontally. If you have a vertical photograph, we suggest you find another vertical photo to go with it on the same page.
4) Arrange the photographs in order. If you have two photographs (either horizontal or vertical) for one page, place them next to each other.
5) Decide the wording you want on the front cover
(27 letters/spaces for copy above photo on front cover, 40 characters/spaces for copy under photo on front cover)
6) Decide what photograph you want on the front and back cover of the book. Place these two photographs as the first and second photograph in your favorites, respectively.
7) Email me at ThorntonStudios@comcast.net
Please call me if you have any questions.
Larry Thornton 443-699-3000